LV 123 10.4.5 – Test: voltage dynamics
LV 123 10.4.5 - Test: voltage dynamics
For the voltage dynamics test, the operating modes in accordance with Table “Operating modes test voltage dynamics” shall be taken into consideration. Compliance with the maximum generated/present voltage dynamics (slope) shall be verified for all operating modes.
- HV component – Operating mode
- DC/DC converter HV/LV – Boost mode
- DC/DC converter HV/LV – Buck mode
- Drive system power electronics – Engine mode
- Drive system power electronics – Generator mode
- On-board charger – HV system power supply (charging operation)
- Other HV components, HV battery, HV source – Load mode
Generated voltage dynamics:
The HV powernet conditions, e.g. in the form of an applicable equivalent circuit diagram, shall be agreed upon with the OEM by the supplier. The test set-up shall be documented in detail, including cable inductances, cable capacitances, powernet equivalent capacitances and cable resistances.
Present voltage dynamics:
Robustness with regard to the maximum present voltage dynamics (slope) shall be verified for all HV components by means of appropriate measurements. The specifications for the voltage dynamics in Table “Dynamic parameters” shall be used.
It shall be verified that the HV operating status of the HV component in the respective operating voltage range does not change due to present voltage dynamics (slope).
La prova viene svolta con Netwave e il software net.control.